Want to get more involved? The CUA is run by a volunteer Board of Directors, and new openings are available for the start of the 2023. You must be a member of the CUA, and you should be a regular contributor, in both money and time. Board positions are typically a 3-year term, and we have monthly Zoom meetings.
The CUA is an association of churches, along with individuals, and other ministries. We teach the overwhelming historical and scriptural evidence that all are reconciled to God; as revealed in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We provide many of the services, resources, and events of a small denomination or association:
- Official recognition for congregations and ministries
- Ministerial Education by correspondence (as an alternative to seminary)
- Ordination as Clergy, for both chaplains and congregational ministers
- Endorsement for chaplains
- Search assistance for hiring a pastor or chaplain
- Resources to support, understand, and spread the message of universal reconciliation–that the restorative love and peacemaking ethics of Jesus frees people to love one another, rather than a burden of religiosity.
- Resources and support, to understand and spread the practice of working toward restorative solutions and responses to conflict and social problems
- Conventions, conferences, regional gatherings, and online conversations
If you’d like to get more info about the CUA, and what our Board of Directors does these days, give us your name & email here, and we’ll email you back with more details.